Friday, June 15, 2012

What a week!

Between working 10 hour days, transporting DS to band camp, and a quick trip out of town this week, I haven't gotten much stitching done. I did have a chance to pay my respects to a fine woman, my mother's youngest sister, as her family said their goodbyes to her earthly body. We all know she is now in a better place with our Father. And we'll have to live with our memories until the day when we meet up with her and other dear ones who have gone before.

I also had a chance to visit with my sister that I haven't seen for about 5 years and other cousins. That was great even though it was a sad occasion. My sister, who is several pounds ahead of me on our Weight Watchers journey, is looking fabulous!

I was able to start on this little canvas:






I am using all Watercolors on this except for some white Kreinik in the background and several shades of Kreinik to outline each petal.

- Sandy

1 comment: