Sunday, October 7, 2012

Busy Beginning of School

Wow what a beginning of school.  I have found time to stitch but not so much time to blog.  DS is marching in the band this year, so many more practices, games, competitions.  And I have been helping hem and iron band uniform pants, as well as chaperoning away games.  But here is what I have been working on.

Blue Moon Santa is finished.
 
All of the background to my challenge piece is finished.

 

Here is a close-up of the cute little ears Ebbie taught me how to make.  Detached button hole stitch.
Next is a closeup of the center of the armadillo that I got to.

Next up is another Petei I am ready to start.  I also finished another Santa, a Kathy Schenkel, but can't show it yet as it is a present for some friends for Christmas.

DS after the band performed at Reliant Stadium.

DS, "Mom, don't be taking my picture!"  Got to love 'em.






3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Blue Moon Santa finish, he looks great! Your armadillo is coming along nicely although they are a real menace to our yard here in Fl, yours is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy. Hopefully, she'll play nicely with the other pillows when she's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondered where you were? Looks like some great finishes and fun projects in the making.

    ReplyDelete