Wednesday, January 5, 2011

One year older, still can't figure out Blogger

It's been over a year since I posted, and I just spent 30 minutes trying to figure out my password to sign back in.  My dh keeps telling me I need a list of logins and passwords and reluctantly I have to say he is right.

But I have been doing some serious stitching.  Let's start with what I am working on tonight, shall we?  It is a Susannah King Sampler from Chester County, Pennsylvania, 1824.  This is what it will eventually look like:


This is what it looks like today.




I can't even tell you when I started this, but I know it was 4 houses ago, because it matches the color scheme I had going in our first house about 28 years ago.  However, I still like it and have set a goal of finishing it in January. 

I promise to keep you posted.

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment