Sunday, January 23, 2011

Update to Heritage Sampler


Heritage Sampler, with band 4 started

As promised yesterday, I am posting an updated picture of the Heritage Sampler after spending quite a few hours working on it over this weekend.



This is a closeup of Band 4, with only the pink area finished.  Plus I almost finished the gold scallop at the bottom of Band 3 and added some more to Band 2.  My goal for this upcoming week is to completely finish Bands 2, 3 & 4, so I can move on to Band 5 next weekend.
 
One of my finishing projects on Saturday, was sewing this Birds of a Feather canvas onto the back of my jean jacket.  I just love the colors in it.

 Below is a closeup of the canvas.  I used Silk & Ivory threads on it.
Next up, a little Ebay purchase of a Cupid's Heart.  I think I am going to completely bead his wing and bow.  Wildflowers Flame looks good in person, but now looking at this picture, I may want to go with more of a true red.  We'll see.

Coming up soon, this little project will be finished in time to display this year!

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment